I’m heading to Siberia next March to do a crossing of Lake Baikal with two other gents.
We’re trying to run this trip on a shoestring so are on the lookout for second hand kit or gear donations. So far we’ve kindly been donated some kit by Cathy O’ Dowd, and purchased second hand gear from Mike Thornewill – so a big thanks to these guys!
We would be very grateful if you could take a few minutes and look at the list below to see if you have any items that you would be willing to sell or donate:
- Pulk bags to fit Paris Sled x 2
- Pulk hauling harness x 1
- Pulk trace x 3
- Vapour barrier sleeping bag liner x 3
- Rigid ski poles with baskets x 2
- Snow shovel x 1
- Sleeping bag (comfort temp -20c or below) x 1
- Thermarest (or similar) self-inflating mats x 2
- 1.5-2 L metal cooking pot x 1
- Large over mitts x 1
- Expedition quality solar panel x 1
If you can help us out in any way please do get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading,